Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blogger Newbie



Hi- I'm a blogger newbie and am excited to be able to share and learn ideas about ORGanizing Solutions for Life. This is not just ideas for physically organizing ones life, but ideas about mentally organizing ones life. Wouldn't it be great to unload all that mental baggage we carry around about things that have been left undone, unresolved, unfinished...? I'll be sharing my ideas about my journey towards getting my own life ORG'd over the past 20 something years and how that has ultimately has become my work and company. For years, I thought it was all about getting the space I lived in organized, but I have finally come to the conclusion that mental and physical ORGanization are inextricably linked. Share your ideas with me as I will share mine with you.

1 comment: